1. 8:45 is too damn early to be at school
2. We got a new nephew this weekend! Of course he doesn't have a name yet because that's what Jimmy and his brother do just to be irritating. He was born Saturday at 2:40 while Jimmy and I watched his sisters. We were laughing at our car full of 4 girls and thanking god that we only have 2 kids. I'm not tough enough to handle any more than that for more than a few hours at a time.
3. Olivia is loving school. Her teachers said that she is very engaged and she is doing a great job of getting what she needs from her teachers as far as being new to the school.
4. We had our little class potluck last week and watched a video that The Children's School made the first year that I taught there. It was cool to watch because those kids are 11 and 12 now. I also received my 12 page parent handbook that I have to read and sign that I've read it. Funny!
5. Jamie had that one hard day but since she only has class T-Th, we haven't been back yet. It will be interesting to see how tomorrow goes. I think she'll be fine. I love her teachers. They are both so sweet and nurturing...very, very toddler oriented. I love it. Her little class only has six kids and two teachers so it is a very low-key, quiet class.
6. We went to Art in The Park on Sunday. We just had Jamie since she didn't go to church with my mom. She was feeling a little yucky. She is such a different kid when we are one on one. She was so quiet and just looking at everything.
Art in the Park is one of those things that reminds me that Boise isn't as small as it used to be. It was so crowded but it was kinda cool to see so many people that you know and be reminded that it is still a small town!
7. Did I mention that we have a foster dog? We have my brother's dog, Stella, for a while. He and his fiance are looking for a house to buy so they moved into a tiny little apartment to save rent and we got Stella. She's a great dog. She's so good with the kids, she loves walking and she really loves swimming! I took her for a little walk behind Camel's Back Park yesterday...it was nice to have a walking companion that didn't require a lot of talking. I threw a stick into the pond for her for about an hour and she loved it. I think she would have stayed there to swim all day.
8. That's about it! I'm going to wade through my laundry because tomorrow is my turn for cleaning club!