Tuesday, September 25, 2007

What the F?

Why don't I weigh 110 pounds? Maybe because my poor body is starving!
Yesterday I wrote down all the things I ate. I did this at about 930 pm.

Breakfast:
Black coffee...0

Lunch:
3 pizza snacks...255

Dinner:
Grilled Chicken Fillet from Wendy's...320

Snacks:
10 Hot Tamales Candies...?
11 Baby dill pickles...55
Activia Vanilla Yogurt...110
Baggie of Kix...110

That is just sick! On a normal busy day that is what I eat. Gross.

Note to self: EAT! BETTER! MORE OFTEN! DUH!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to list all I ate yesterday but I did pass up a milkshake and some apple pie. I am very proud! I don't think I did very well this week tho...I can be an inspration of what not to do to lose weight this week! Sheri

Anonymous said...

I think I may be chewing too much before I spit....maybe I need a refresher course? Sheri

Donaldson family said...

This wasn't a good week for me either! Didn't even make it to the Y to work out! Sarah do you want to meet Weds afternoon? I will be going...most likely around 12:30/1:00 and usually there for about an hour.

Sarah O said...

Sara- Sounds good. I will need to go at 12:30 so I can get the kids down for a nap by 2. So...see you tomorow?!

na said...

Yumm-y Sarah! LOL. I'm sure all the nutritionists out there are drooling over your food choices! You crack me up!

Good luck on your progress...and YES! I will make you some zucchini bread!

Pam O. said...

If you would shop only the produce section you would have better selections and stimulating conversation.

another old man attractor said...

Mom-Remember when we went grocery shopping together? That was hilarious! I though we were going to have to leave!

Darcie said...

Mmmmm, tasty! LOL!