Sunday, April 8, 2007

I'm so cliche

I went to church today. Back in the day I used to go to church 3 or 4 times a week and I always made fun of those people who only went on Easter and Christmas. I also made fun of people who sent their kids to church but didn't go themselves. Well.....I am that person now. My mom takes my kids to church every Sunday and the last time I went to church? Last Easter. I'm laughing at myself. I really am.
I have to selfishly admit that I love sending my kids to church with my mom on Sunday. I love spending those couple hours alone with my husband.
On a lighter note....tee hee. I had a wonderful dinner with my family. My mom and Casey and I made plans to go on vacation in a couple weeks. My girls got fun gardening Easter baskets from my mom and dad. We planted seeds yesterday that got watered by the lovely rain all night. We had dinner and an Easter egg hunt with Jimmy's family yesterday. His mom and I polished off a bottle of wine.
It was a good weekend!
Happy Easter!

2 comments:

Corinna said...

Sounds like you had a fabulous day!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter! :o)