A little over a month to go on this little "project" here and I have to say that I am not as far along as I expected but I also know that knowing this list is out there has pushed me to do some things I may have continued to put off.
1. Make a collage DONE
2. Write letters
3. Park my car once a week. Take public transportation or ride my bike to work.
4. Surprise someone with exactly what they want.
5. Make out at the drive in movie.
6. Watch 5 classic movies. DONE (a lot)
7. Switch to re-usable bags for grocery buying. DONE
8. Take Olivia skiing. DONE
9. Go on a weekend trip with my best friend...like we used to.
10. Go on a weekend trip with just my kids and I. DONE
11. Go on a weekend trip alone.
12. Remember to floss every day.
13. Call my oldest brother.
14. Keep in better touch with my sister.
15. Unsubscribe to all that crap that floods my inbox. DONE
16. Take my kids rollerskating with my dad.
17. Go paperless as much as possible at home and work.
18. Go without eating at a restaurant or fast food for a month. DONE
19. Get a front porch. However it has to happen.
20. Spend at least 4 nights of this summer with my backpack only.
21. Get out of the city limits once a month all year.
22. Eat more green stuff. Encourage my family to.
23. Write in a journal 2 times a week.
24. Don't flinch.
25. Say what I want.
26. Read more non-fiction.
27. Figure out that whole map and compass crap.
#9, 11 and 16 I still hope to accomplish before my birthday.
#5, 24 and 27 I will move to next year's list
and # 2, 3, 4, 12, 20, 21, 22, 23, 25 and 26 are moving on to some random list in my head that says something like, "lifelong goals" or "the person you wish you were"
and # 13 and 14 I have more to say about at a later date.
#19 goes on a list that says something like, "you have commitment issues" or "the real estate market blows" or "quit hoping that possessions will give you the life that you want" or "100 year old houses are a pain in the ass"
So...my goal for the next month:
Rollerskating, Utah and being a big girl