Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dear February, I HATE YOU!

Ah February you seem so sweet and innocent. All valentine-y and pink and red but in reality you're cold and grey. And not a little bit mean. No snow to cover up the ugliness and no signs of spring to give hope. You're the crappy in between month and you deserve to be squished. I declare war on you February. I will not let you bring me down this time with your no sunshine bullshit.

Who's with me?

February is the month for finding the good in the bad and I intend to do that every day that your miserable existence plagues me.

So today..the good that snuck in...

MY LITTLE BROTHER AND HIS WIFE ARE GOING TO HAVE ANOTHER CRAZY LITTLE O'DELL!!

YAY!!!

Congratulations you guys.
Thank you so much for calling me (first?). It absolutely made my day. And Kels...I know it's a little scary but you will be amazed at your capacity for love. I promise.
I love you and of course you know that I'm always here.

No comments: