3. Figured out the bus schedule. I can catch it at the corner by my house at 7:55, switch buses at State & Glenwood and take it right to the shop. I'll be to work by 8:30. Woo!
I am so annoyed every time I put $50 into my gas tank and it seems like I have to fill up every freakin' week! Taking the bus is not my idea of a rockin' good time but it will cost a dollar and I'll have a 1/2 hour to do anything besides driving....sit and stare out the flippin window and enjoy not being pissed off by traffic. On Saturday I am dragging Jimmy and the kids on a "test ride" to school on our bikes. My brother suggested a route that would be easy and safe so we are going to try it out to see how long it takes.
6. Which 5 movies? What would you classify as a "classic movie"? Suggestions?
7. I know this is really lame but hey, it's who I am! I haven't switched yet (I do use paper and I do reuse them) but I hate the yucky green bags that the grocery store has so I ordered these. So cute! (Go ahead, laugh at my "eco fashion"!)
10. I have a Kids and I trip planned for the weekend of May 30th. We're going to Joe and Kelsey's and Yellowstone!
15. I am an unsubscribing crazy woman! It is amazing how much email shit I get on a daily basis.