1) Ok, it is not a kidney stone. What is it? In the words of the genius at Primary Health..."I just don't know." Oh, ok. Thanks.
2) I hate pain medicine. It makes me loopy and I hate feeling out of control. I'm a control freak and I can admit it. I have to take it though or I'm a sniveling mess.
3) Tonight is "no kid night" at our house. I think I'm gonna make Jimmy take me to see "License to Wed". It looks cute. Anyone seen it?
4) Takin' the kids to Eagle Island today with Olivia's class. We are such water babies, I can't wait until my mom and dad get a pool.
5) My house down the street is "under contract" so it will probably sell. I'm bummed but I've fallen in love with another house that I probably can't have. I'm such a dork.
6) Um, I guess that's it. I am having a hard time forming complete and coherent sentences. Residual pain medicine, I guess.
Have a great Thursday!