Thursday, July 26, 2007

Random Ramblings

1) Ok, it is not a kidney stone. What is it? In the words of the genius at Primary Health..."I just don't know." Oh, ok. Thanks.

2) I hate pain medicine. It makes me loopy and I hate feeling out of control. I'm a control freak and I can admit it. I have to take it though or I'm a sniveling mess.

3) Tonight is "no kid night" at our house. I think I'm gonna make Jimmy take me to see "License to Wed". It looks cute. Anyone seen it?

4) Takin' the kids to Eagle Island today with Olivia's class. We are such water babies, I can't wait until my mom and dad get a pool.

5) My house down the street is "under contract" so it will probably sell. I'm bummed but I've fallen in love with another house that I probably can't have. I'm such a dork.

6) Um, I guess that's it. I am having a hard time forming complete and coherent sentences. Residual pain medicine, I guess.

Have a great Thursday!

4 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm commenting on my own blog since my damn mom stole all of my commenters!!!!!!!!

gabe said...

Hey, do you take pain medication just for fun or is there a reason? By the way pretty pathetic.
gabe

Pam O. said...

Hey sister if you got it.....you got it.

Anonymous said...

let's see...

no kidney stone is good! not knowing what it is...odd, hope you figure it out soon.

pain meds-good! lol

bummer on the house, you will find the perfect one when the time is right though. The house right next door to Kori is for sale, and there are a few down the street from me, you could move out of the ghetto, lol!

feel better!