Thursday, June 28, 2007

I did take these

Buffy and I vowed (back in May) to make this the biggest, bestest, summery-est summer of fun ever and I thought I would show my progress so far in the fun department...
We have been playing in the water a lot. We've gone to Eagle Island, Veterans Park, Lucky Peak and of course our very own backyard...tiny wading pools rock!

We have gotten together with our friends and family and we have gone on 3 trips! Woo-Hoo it's only June!
We have some fun stuff coming up too...2nd annual 4th of July BBQ, a trip to Lagoon and our big family vacation (uh,mom, is this happening?).

Good times! More pictures to come...it's that pain in the butt process that takes 1 minute but I can't seem to manage...moving the pics from the camera to the computer.

No comments: