Tuesday, June 12, 2007

And she's off again...

I am leaving again tomorrow night after just two days at home...bleck! I am excited for the trip though! Jimmy and I and the kids are dragging Warren and Casey with us to Farragut State Park in North Idaho. It's gonna be a blast! We are all riding together in the Suburban. Warren and Casey are in for a treat...eight hours in the car with my kids! BWHAHAHA! When I get back I will post pictures of both trips. I'm trying to talk my mom into "guest posting" while I'm gone so maybe you all will get a mid-week treat and she can tell you about our trip to Seaside.

2 comments:

gabe said...

Hey, I didn't know you where a blogger. Funny, hope your mom puts those pics in. Later have a great trip!

Corinna said...

Well, aren't you the jet setter!

Have a great time.