I have been in la-la land....here are my camping pics. Geez, I am such a picture slacker. I need to strap my camera to my neck. So, since I don't have the pictures to prove the fun that was had I will relate my favorites...Natalie style...things overheard while camping:
1) "It is so hot when he says, 'Get in the truck woman'".
2) "Lets drink this bottle first so we won't notice that the second bottle is rancid"
3) "Don't do that to me, kid. I will retaliate."
4) "Did you sleep last night?" "No, I thought the wind was going to pick the camper up and fling it across the campground."
5) "Grilling hunks of meat on a stick over the campfire is so hot"
6) "Don't you dare start flinging blobs of flaming marshmallow!!"
7) "Did you see that kid? He just jumped on my back and yelled go horsey go!"
8) "PAMELA!!! She was teetering on the edge!!!!"
9) "Oh my God, If I eat one more gourmet rice krispy treat I am going to blow"
10) "MOM! I am old enough to poke the campfire with a stick"
11) "But girls who poke the campfire with a stick will pee the bed"
12) "Remember that one time when you were on my shoulders and farted on my neck?"
Ok, here are the pictures that don't tell the story at all: