1. Jamie is potty trained! She has had one accident in like two weeks! Woo-Hoo! Super easy. She loves telling everyone what a big girl she is. "I go poop on the big potty" Yeah, I know, only exciting to me.
2. Great responses to my article. It goes out in the parent letter tomorrow.
3. Had my monthly dinner exchange tonight. Love that. 6 dinners in the freezer!
4. Sold some stuff. You know some baseball cards, a pack of chewing gum, Petey. (That is from Dumb and Dumber which happens to be my favorite movie.) I really did sell some stuff though. Feeling good about that! I'm sure you all will also in about a month.
5. Olivia wants to buy Chance (my baby nephew) from Kelsey for "forty eight nine" and she wants a new sister but she has to keep that one and she is sick of her.
6. My house is a complete wreck because, well, I don't know!
That's about it. It was a boring week. Hopefully I will do something super exciting over the weekend so I will have something to say.