Saturday, October 25, 2008

The Perils of Motherhood

This almost killed me today. I stepped on it with my bare foot and almost died.
(And said the f-bomb A LOT!)

Then I thought to myself, "Hmm? Where in the hell did my kids get a Barbie shoe that looks like Hooker Barbie should be wearing it??"

Then I called my mom to tell her that she was going to ruin my kids' lives if she continued to willfully disregard my wishes. And if she didn't quit buying them Barbies I was going to plant these tiny little killer hooker Barbie shoes all over the floor of her house.

6 comments:

Pam O. said...

Okay.... loved, loved, loved the movie.One problem... the man sitting next to me sniffed from beginning to end. No he was not emotional over the movie, just bad sinus problem. I wanted to scream, PICK, BLOW, or do something, but quit the snffin. Joanne, who was on the other side of Linda, thought it was me crying the whole time. If she thought that she should have consoled me.As for the Barbie stiletto, I have never seen that before in my life!! My Barbies all wear turtle necks and Mary Janes.How dare you accuse me of harboring hooker Barbies.
P.S. With language such as that I wouldn't think an ill dressed Barbie would upset you.

Anonymous said...

Check all the Baribies underwear....sometime perfectly nicely dreesed Barbies have on slutty undies....right there is your hooker Barbie sneaking in all the ho shoes! Don't get any GI Joes...you won't believe what those bad boys bring in when you're not lookin. Sheri

Anonymous said...

Sheri! I think I just peed a little! HAHAHA!

Anonymous said...

Hey pottie-mouth does your daddy know you have a pottie mouth?

Anonymous said...

Like we say at Na's house... polly F*ing pocket is Ann F*ing Murry's Fake plastic a$$ daughter cousing to Barbie Bitch. They all need to keep their damn shoes on.

Word.

David belton said...

123.hp.com/oj4656