Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Since you were wondering...

My other guilty pleasures...

1) When I had a television my guilty (and OMG do I feel guilty every time I watch it) pleasure was watching TMZ. I am so very ashamed that I even hate to admit it but there it is for all the world to see. I LOVE TMZ!! The really dumb thing is that I don't even know who the hell they are talking about half the time but there is just something so sick and appealing. It's like a train wreck.

2) Reading a book all afternoon. I know this isn't really a "guilty pleasure" in the strictest sense but the part that I feel guilty about is that at 5:30 I jump up off the couch, throw dinner together, pick up the kid carnage and act like I've been slaving away all day when Jimmy walks in the door at 6. (hehe)

3) Nacho Cheese Doritos. I can actually eat an entire Family Size bag...without throwing up. I also really love those disgusting tacos from Jack In The Box...but I have to be pretty drunk to eat those.

I'm sure I can think of more later...right now I'm headed back to work!!

2 comments:

Kathleen Lee said...

I knew I couldn't be the only one who eats those disgusting tacos from Jack/Box. And I don't even have to be drunk! What is it about them?

Pam O. said...

What is wrong with a person who would eat deep fried lettuce, Drunk or sober? P.S. Sarah, I have witnessed you chow down "2 fer a buck" on more than one occasion. EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW.