Saturday, July 21, 2007

Whatcha been up to?

It is so nice to be home on a Saturday with nothing to do, no where to go...ahhh relaxing! On my list today...

1) Sort mountain of laundry...with the back-to-back trips I can't seem to catch up.

2) Listen to new music I downloaded...a bunch of totally random music...Paul Simon, Dido, Paolo Nutini, Blondie, Veggie Tales Silly Songs, Cat Stevens, Tori Amos, Foy Vance, Peter, Paul and Mary..Pretty random huh?

3) Hope Jimmy doesn't buy something at the auction he's at right now. Unless of course it's a 1963 Cadillac.

4) Get some pictures printed.

5) Watch the Twilight Criterium with my brother

6) Don't drink beer because...see #7

7) Get a CT scan for my KIDNEY STONE!!! Gross huh? My back has been hurting for 4 or 5 days, I finally went to the doctor yesterday after work and guess what? ICK!

So, I hope you all have a great Saturday!

No comments: