This friend...I have known him for 10 years, five of which we were dating or engaged. 1 of those years I lived in this house we were cleaning.
It was really interesting to reflect back on the person I was back then and the person I am now.
So, a little list in honor of my trip down memory lane
- No children or desire to have children
- Totally self absorbed
- Complete slob
- Sure I would marry him and live happily ever after
- Worked 50+ hours a week
- Seriously worried about my appearance and what other people thought of me
- 120 pounds and thought I was fat!
- 2 children
- Who can be self absorbed when you have 2 children and a husband??
- Slobbier than I'd like to be but no where NEAR how I was then!!
- Definitely did not marry him but I did get married and both of us know our lives are better now than they ever would have been together
- I work 100+ hours a week all from the comfort of my home and all without pay! :-)
- Not worried enough about my appearance and I have abandoned even a fleeting thought of what anyone else thinks
- 140 pounds and would KILL to look as smokin' hot as I did then! (and I know in 10 years I will think, "man, I would kill to look as smokin hot as I did ten years ago)